Orlando, one of the most beautiful towns in the US, is a popular holiday destination with various tourist attractions and fascinating places to visit. There are numerous things for kids, teens, and adults like dining, shopping, entertainment, and activities to experience when in Orlando.
Orlando Bucket List
Are you under the impression that nearby amusement parks are the only game in town? Although they invite you to come to play, Orlando residents understand that they are only a small part of the city’s must-do list. If you reside in Orlando or are coming for an extended period of time, we’ve compiled a list of over 50 activities you should do.
- Visit Blue Springs State Park during manatee season to see “Florida’s sea cows” (mid-November through March).
- Dine at an Orlando culinary standout, such as The Rusty Spoon, K Restaurant, Cork & Fork American Grill, or Whisper Creek Farm: The Kitchen, for a delicious, locally sourced meal.
- Go to A Comic Shop or Geek Easy to get your geek on.
- At Lake Eola, take a ride on the swan paddle boat.
- Visit the Crosby Observatory at the Orlando Science Center or the Emil Buehler Perpetual Trust Planetarium at Seminole State College to gaze at the stars.
- Ride Space Mountain at Disney’s Magic Kingdom even though you’re sceptical of roller coasters.
- Grab a few slices of the best wood-fired oven pizza in the South at Pizza Bruno.
- Visit Wekiva Springs State Park for a hike and a refreshing swim in the 72-degree springs.
Before you start making plans to go to the United States for a vacation, always remember to submit your esta visa form on time. With this, you will be prepared for any situation, and your journey to the United States will go on as planned. The ESTA application form requires you to give out some of your biodata and details, which will be used to evaluate you for approval.
Best Place to Watch Sunset in Orlando
Here are some of the best places you can go to whenever you plan on watching the sunset while in Orlando.
- Hillstone: Hillstone, perched on the banks of Lake Killarney, has an enormous outdoor patio with Adirondack chairs dotting the grassy knoll, providing visitors with a location to take in the spectacular sunset views while sipping a cocktail or bottle of wine.
- Enzo’s On the Lake: Longwood’s exotic Italian home is on the shores of Lake Fairy and has a few tables inside with sunset views
- Canvas: Couples could select from a variety of fantastic eateries in Lake Nona. Our best pick, though, is Canvas, which has fantastic sunset views and spectacular meals! For the best sunset eating experience, sit outside near the water.
- Grill N California: California Grill’s award-winning Pacific Coast cuisine goes nicely with the stunning sunset scenery.
- Grills Lakeside Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar: This wonderful waterfront provides tourists and locals live entertainment, delicious meals, and wonderful sights.
Have you ever been denied a visa or an ESTA? Trust me, and the feeling is quite painful. But did you know that there are some major reasons for being esta denied to the USA? Below are some of the reasons why you might be denied ESTA or visa to the United States.
- Your Criminal History: You will have difficulty entering the United States if you have a criminal record. ESTA will not allow you to enter the country at first, even after submitting an ESTA application form. You may even need a waiver to enter the United States with a US visa if you have been convicted of certain crimes.
- Medical Problems: You could be ruled unfit to enter the United States due to various medical issues. An alcohol-related sickness, for instance, is one of these. As a result, elements of your criminal history, such as frequent driving while intoxicated, may affect the judgement. Additionally, the police may refuse to allow you to cross the border due to your look or the fact that you are carrying prescription drugs.
Things to do in Orlando in November
The holiday season is here in Orlando, implying theme parks would be bustling with seasonal festivities such as SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and Universal Orlando Resort’s Holidays. Christmas light displays, such as a drive-through lights display and a walk-through holiday town, are now cropping up, and the long Thanksgiving weekend would be around before you knew it.
- The Lockheed Martin Space & Air Show: The US Air Force Thunderbirds will perform at this air show, and you can see them close. Five US Air Force jet demo teams will participate, with some of the country’s best pilots.
- Solivita’s Fall Arts and Crafts Festival: This festival has its hall, an area for just the kids, and even a bit of horror for you from the scarecrows.
- Festival of Trees: Visit the winter wonderland and feast on the festive sights and sounds. Throughout the week, there is also live entertainment and programming.
- Rotary Art Festival in Maitland: Visit over 130 artists while listening to live music and watching dance performances at the annual Maitland Rotary Art Festival.