The adoption of remote working and virtual learning is on the increase and video presentation software programs are becoming more popular. When it comes to creating effective and engaging content for business training, knowledge transfer, reports, and education, video creation applications play a critical role.
If you are looking for how to record a presentation on PowerPoint, you can be sure to find the best tool to use. There are dozens of tools available in the market but you only need the best.
First on our list of best tools is the SOOMUS video presentation software program. SOOMUS makes recording video presentations very easy, seamless, and quick. It easily integrates into other video conference programs, such as Discord, Zoom, Lark, ZOHO, VooV Meeting, and Skype.
With the program, you can do a live video recording and then share it with your audience at a later date. You can also deliver a live presentation by integrating a video conferencing software program into SOOMUS. The software is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit and later. The iOS version of the software is currently being developed. Learn more from SOOMUS website.
- A plethora of templates and colorful background
- Compatible with Windows devices
- Integrates with video conferencing software, such as Zoom Discord, Lark, SOHO, Skype, and VooV Meeting
- Fast and easy tool to make a presentation with numerous features and functionality
- Can record PowerPoint presentation and share later as well as record live presentation
- It is free to use
Vidyard is a screen recording tool that helps you record a PowerPoint presentation easily with sound. It is a free software tool that makes it seamless to create, edit, and share video presentations with your audience.
You can use the tool to incorporate PowerPoint, Google Slides, or other presentation designs with speaker bubbles, voiceovers, and other features. It is an effective tool for making videos for marketing and sales presentations, online courses, and employee training, among others.
- Compatible with mobile devices, PC, and Mac
- Supports sharing of videos securely with your audience
- Easy and quick to create exceptional video presentations
- It is free to use with an optional paid version
This is one of the popular video presentation tools. It is easy to use and does not require technical skills. With this tool, you can capture a part of your screen or the full screen. It also supports the upload of media files, which you can easily arrange anyhow you want on your presentation.
Camtasia lets you add text overlays, music, voiceovers, and whiteboard animations without stress. It also has cool editing capabilities to make your presentation design a breeze. If you are looking for how to record PowerPoint with audio, Camtasia is a tool you can trust to help you do a good job of it.
- Easy to edit video and audio
- Supports the use of a webcam
- Easy to crop and trim video clips.
Paonpto Express is an advanced video and screen recorder that delivers live presentations a breeze. You can have your PowerPoint presentation slides side-by-side yourself on your computer screen. It comes with a built-in microphone and webcam. All you have to do is open Panopto Express in your browser and select the media you desire to record. Next, click the red button and commence your presentation.
- Enables virtual background replacement and blur
- Activates Smart Camera to monitor your movement and keeps you positioned in the frame even as you move around
- Changes your video streams arrangement to side-by-side from picture-in-picture
This is a freemium video presentation tool designed to help you create animated slides with narration, embedded videos, and audio. It offers a user-friendly, intuitive, and easy-to-use tool that you can use to deliver a creative and engaging presentation to your audience.
You do not need any skills or experience to create videos with this tool. PowToon is straightforward to use and the final output always looks very professional. It should be noted that the features are limited and the level of features you access depends on the plan you choose.
- User-friendly interface
- Great features, such as sounds, transitions, timeline, and more.
- It also has a nice library of templates.
Visme allows you to seamlessly design your video presentations using its drag-and-drop features. You can use the tool to design customizable slides with numerous elements to improve the visual impact of your presentation. Visme is a cloud-based solution that easily integrates into a plethora of templates. It comes with various design layouts styles, icons, and text fonts. It allows you to upload or add audio to your presentations.
- A plethora of color themes and design elements
- A large library of templates and virtual backgrounds
- User-friend tools and interface
This is one of the popular video presentation makers designed to help you transform your presentation slides into interactive content. Adobe Presenter makes creating HD videos very easy and with its screen recording functionality, you can capture video from your desktop directly.
- Supports HTML5 for PowerPoint presentation
- Supports integration of quizzes and characters
- Compatible with different systems
- HD video quality and video addons
This is a great video presentation maker with effective features that can transform a plain-looking PowerPoint into a stunning video presentation. It allows you to add a talking head or narrator to your video and it is a great choice for business training, professionals, and educator. If you are looking at how to record on PowerPoint, iSpring Presenter is a great tool to use.
- Easy to create presentations and courses in PowerPoint
- Sync with slides
- Supports YouTube videos and voiceover recording
- Easy to customize and publish or upload to YouTube
Keynote is another unique video presentation tool that allows you to create and design presentations using various techniques and elements. It is simple to use and comes with a large portfolio of advanced features. It is compatible with iOS devices and can help you create elegant and professional presentation designs. It lets you change or add themes based on your preference. You can also use its intuitive features to create stunning presentation slides and virtual backgrounds.
- Rich libraries of built-in templates and fonts
- Easy to add live videos to presentation slides
- Makes device synchronization easy
This is another cloud-based software program with numerous templates to create a professional virtual PowerPoint presentation. It is easy to use, thanks to its drag-and-drop feature that makes it easy to move around design elements. The tool has been updated to include numerous advanced features that make it easy to customize your presentation content.
- Comes with numerous royalty-free elements and add-ons
- Supports audio addition to your presentation
- Integrates an intelligent text analyzer to provide audio dubbing for your text.
These are ten of the best tools you can consider to record PowerPoint presentations in simple ways. You can choose any of these to make your presentation in minutes.