cPanel is one of the most popular control panels among web developers and web hosting companies. Because it is so very user-friendly, responsive, and well-structured, it is highly valued by its users.
The server’s administrative functions are controlled by Web Host Manager. This vps hosting provider best for the vps hosting with cpanel is installed with the latest operating system and hardware resources. With WHM account manages many websites and various accounts in addition to server specifications.
This article will explain what is cPanel, what are the pros and cons of cpanel, as well as how to use it.
cPanel is a Linux-based control panel that allows you to easily manage your web hosting. The system works in the same way that a desktop application would. Instead of running difficult commands, you may take activities from a user-friendly interface with cPanel.
Additionally, cPanel offers command line and API-based access, which enables independent software providers, web hosting companies, and developers to automate common system administration procedures.
In addition, the cPanel dashboard quality management systems for MySQL, analytics, data tracking, and SEO
There are many web hosting companies that offer cpanel hosting such as DomainRacer etc. You will get the online web secure remote connections with cheapest mysql database hosting provider for better performance and optimization.
This control panel is an excellent choice for novices who want a simple control panel solution. However, cPanel, like other hosting management panels, has pros and cons.
- Easy-to-use UI: The cPanel interface integrates many functionalities into manageable modules, making it easy for users to find them. The cPanel dashboard also has simple menus and graphics for easy navigation.
This best budget hosting provider design to meet demands of your website with vps server in India to get cpanel accounts and DDo’s protection.
- Simple to Install: It does not require much effort to install. Many control panels come with an easy-to-install feature. With this option, you may quickly and easily install the most popular CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, and others.
If you choose DomainRacer web hosting, they offer a Softaculous Apps Installer that gives you access to more than 450 applications, including the most popular CMS content management systems.
Softaculous manages each application during its entire existence, from installation to updates. It is a wonderful selection for any website owner with its nice assistance and inexpensive price.
- Access to a variety of features: One of the best things about cPanel is its extensive range of high-end features. As previously stated, cPanel is feature-rich. Users can manage their websites and hosting accounts with relative simplicity because of these features and functions.
- Extremely compatible: cPanel, as one of the most widely used control panels, is compatible with a range of web browsers, including Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox. Furthermore, cPanel offers a wide range of third-party programs, such as site builders and SEO tools.
- Support and Reliability: It is quite smooth and does not cause any technical issues. Rarely does cPanel request your assistance.
Instead, it consistently stands by as a solid resource for you to rely on. In order to provide updated service, cPanel has the ability to automatically detect faults and restart the system.
- Risk to the security: Two-factor authentication (2FA) used by cPanel, according to research, is susceptible to brute force assaults. Maintaining an updated cPanel version is the best method to avoid this.
- Data loss or corruption is a possibility: During large updates, the cPanel system may inadvertently overwrite server settings and delete all data. This is caused by a crashed or failing hard drive. In such instances, try to restore your web server using a full disaster recovery.
To avoid these circumstances, you need to choose a web host like DomainRacer that provides top security to secure your website data, such as 7+ top security tools, free SSL, free website backup and restore, etc.
You can choose from a number of web hosting companies in the online marketplace, and they will all quickly host your website for you.
The Cpanel control panel is offered for free with some web hosting plans, however some web hosting companies charge a significant fee for it.
Before choosing a web hosting company to host your website, you should read customer reviews about them because companies always highlight their greatest qualities.
You should keep in mind a few key characteristics, including security, dependability, and support, while selecting the best web hosting provider.
The list of top web hosting companies is as follows:
- A2 Hosting
So if you’re looking for a reliable web hosting plan for your website, then the mentioned web hosting company is the best option for you.
The three top web hosting companies are excellent choices for best web hosting with a cPanel website, but the prices vary.
DomainRacer is one of the biggest web hosting companies using cPanel. Its comes with several robust features with affordable prices that are suitable for most website owners.
DomainRacer is the fastest cPanel web hosting provider you will manage the Linux-based system using an advanced cPanel control Dashboard.
They also offer the best web hosting with a cPanel such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated server and reseller hosting.
You can access over 450 top CMS applications, all easily installed with just one click! It provides 99.99% uptime, free website backup and migration, 24/7 support, a free SSL certificate, and unlimited SSD storage.
DomainRacer offers you four shared hosting plans from which you can choose the ideal hosting plan for you and start your setup with the best hosting solution.
Although cPanel is an excellent tool for managing server setup via a user-friendly interface, it was never intended to let a user exploit all of the server’s potential.
You can control key functions like file management, FTP, backups, email management, email account forwarders, mailing lists, domain and subdomain control, password-protected, MySQL database, and much more with the help of cPanel.
I think DomainRacer web hosting will be the best choice for you. With their cPanel’s responsive interface, you can manage your web hosting from anywhere.
We hope this post has helped you learn more about cPanel. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below.