Do you have trouble making round Roti? Then read this post; we will guide you here about roti makers. Roti maker is an electric appliance that makes Rotis. It is a great appliance to have in your kitchen.
You can find different types of roti makers available in the market. That could be Hand Press, Semi-Automatic, Automatic or Electric. Alibaba is the perfect place to buy these roti makers at affordable rates. They are all different in working, materials, and price.
Hand press roti maker is available at affordable prices. The process is simple as you have to press down on the handle. The handle will open up the dough and fills it with air bubbles. Then place it on a hot tawa or pan and cook until brown spots appear on both sides.
A Semi-auto roti maker works using a motor that presses down onto the dough until the Roti will cook properly. It makes Roti’s faster without any burning effect. Here we are going to discuss the benefits of roti maker.
Benefits Of Using Roti Maker
- It makes making a roti less time-consuming and troublesome.
- If you have ever tried making Rotis by hand, you know that it is challenging to make perfect Roti. Making rotis by hand can take up to 2 hours of your day, which you could spend doing something else. However, this is not the case with a roti maker at all.
- It makes round-shaped Roti, which is more aesthetically pleasing and easier to apply butter or ghee on.
- This machine is safer to use than the traditional way of making Roti.
- It doesn’t use a flame, so you don’t have to worry about burning yourself with hot oil.
Why Should You Use A Roti Maker?
- It is easy to use and makes the whole process easier. For using a roti maker, you don’t need any particular skill or training to use it.
- This machine makes it convenient for people with limited mobility or beginners at making Roti.
- It doesn’t require a lot of physical strength to use. It is perfect for those who have weak joints.
- Roti maker is ideal for those people who have any injury in some way and cannot exert much force on things. Such as kneading dough or rolling out chapatti doughs with a rolling pin (chakla).
- You can make Roti without a lot of practice. You only need to put your dough inside the machine. Depending on how many Roti’s’ you want to make at once, you need to press the button. So even kids can help make them quickly enough.
- You can make multiple Roti’s at once with a single machine. It means that you don’t have to invest in two different machines.
- If you want to make both chapatti and parathas at home. You can do it all with one machine.
If you are rushing to get ready for work, a roti maker could be the perfect solution. With an electric model, you have to put your dough on the machine and press a button. It does all of the work for you. It will save your time, but it will also eliminate any health hazards. While making Roti by hand, you can suffer from muscle fatigue to use a roti maker.