Today, information moves at a dizzying speed on the Internet and millions of videos are uploaded every day. That makes many videos quickly sink into oblivion or be deleted from social networks like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, V.V.
Almost all current social networks provide mechanisms, nodes, and alternatives so that their users can download content. However, Facebook does not have this utility and anyone who wants to download must have a third-party application or tool.
Even so, you can still download Facebook videos with the support of websites and applications. In this article, we will provide you with alternatives to both Android, iOS, and computer users.
The way to download Facebook videos to your computer
- Open Facebook and select the video you want to download.
- Click the three dots that appear in the upper-right corner of the clip, or select the share arrow.
- Then select “Copy link” option from the menu.
- Go to the Facebook downloader – SnapSave to download Fb video by pasting the link in the text box provided.
- Click the download button on the right.
- Once you have done all the steps, a new window will open so you choose the resolution of the video from 144p to 4K.
- You need to choose one of the quality options to download Fb videos.
- You will then receive a notification that the video download is complete.
How to download Facebook video on Android?
For Android, you can use SnapX – an application that is in the Play store. It is an online video downloader for Facebook. This is a free and easy-to-use app. You can install it on your phone or tablet using the Android operating system. Here’s how to use it:
- Open the Google Play store and download, install the application.
- Open Facebook and find videos you need to download.
- Click the icon with three dots in the upper corner of the video or select the shared arrow to copy the link.
- Open the video downloader for the Facebook application.
- Paste the link you just copied in the field with the content “paste and download” to start the download automatically.
- The videos will be found in the library on your phone.
How to download Facebook videos on iOS?
If with Android you use a video downloader for Facebook, there is another application that helps to download Facebook Video as Readdle’s Documents application. Here are the steps to make it detailed.
- Open the App Store and download the application.
- Go to the browser option located in the main menu of the application.
- Open the Facebook application and select the video you want to download.
- Select the “Copy Link” option after clicking on “Share”.
- Return to the “Documents Readdle” app. On the search engine bar, paste the link of the video.
- After that, the download option in MP4 format will appear.
- Press and the video will be saved in the application.
The article has provided you with detailed steps to download videos from Facebook online effectively on both computers, Android, and iOS devices. Did you find this information useful? If so, please share this article with your friends. Thanks for reading.