The handcrafted creations blend a one-of-a-kind and advanced production technique, as well as the craftsmanship heritage inherent in the wholesale jewelry making process, with a drive to continually develop and grow. The passion and excitement contribute to higher quality, carefully created items of classical yet modern jewelry that are perfectly suited to so many situations, utilizing only the best quality multifaceted gemstones on oxidized silver settings polished to highlight dazzling antique silver.Explore the manufacturing plants if you want to witness the jewelry creation process firsthand. In the adjacent gallery, you can witness the painters create pieces of artwork while admiring their final works. The team’s master jewelers possess decades of expertise in the jewelry industry.It blends high standards of ethics with maximum precision in rare metals collection and production. The silver items would be examined regularly at a recognized lab by qualified experts. The most accurate kind of testing is known as assay, which further is a disruptive test that melts down material to properly identify the coated elements and proportions. It can give you a detailed analysis of the scientific content of all the elements used in the jewelry.
The manufacturing of wholesale jewelry involves several steps, so following them will get you to the desired product.
- Design of the jewelry – Every item of wholesale jewelry begins with a spark of creativity. A jeweler might be inspired by a variety of factors. Concentrating on the aspirations and needs of the particular recipient is one of the primary motivations for jewelry designers. Another option is to capitalize on current business and style patterns by expanding on popular topics. Yet another and more unrestricted technique seems to be from the heart, in which craftsmen follow their visions and let the materials and jewels guide the design.
- Creating wax model – Following the completion of the design, a machine or equipment is used to make a wax figure with each of the fine features. A milling device will carve out a wax figure from the computer data of the three-dimensional model, or even a special printer (3D printers) can help you produce an identical copy of the jewelry. The wax model’s final product can be numerically accurate and have a mechanistic touch.
- Master molding in silver – After that, the finely sculpted wax is embedded into a metal of cylindrical shape, which is then sealed with a plaster-like material and allowed to solidify. The solidified plaster mold is burned to intense temperatures inside an oven to blow away remaining wax remains, producing an empty imprint of the jewelry design in a solidified cast. The modeling by silver casting is created by filling that area with silver and creating a replica of the actual wax pattern.
- Molding by rubber – The silver original design is then placed into a thick layer of specially molded rubber and pressed until it solidifies under intense temperature and compression. The rubber molds itself to the master design, giving the jewelry piece a flawless three-dimensional appearance. To extract the silver molding, the rubber should be split in two. The rubber then is reassembled, yielding a rubber mold that can be precisely replicated for numbers of wax copies for mass manufacturing.
- Tree Wax – Cleaning the rubber cast cavities with the air pistol or soft brush is required before putting wax further into the mold of rubber. To create an airflow aperture, the wax injecting equipment must use an agent like talcum powder. The powder is required as it permits the components of the rubber mold to stay independent, allowing all air to pass through and also the injected wax for filling all the cracks of the rubber cast.
- Casting the wax which is lost – Following the placement of a wax tree inside the flask, a specific fluid plaster known as the investment is prepared and put on the plant to completely enclose it into the plaster. Before something hardens, the cast is put inside the vacuum chamber to eliminate unwanted tiny bubbles, which might create issues later. After the plaster cast has hardened, it is placed in a very hot oven at night to burn off the wax, revealing a spreading branch hole inside the plaster, which could be refilled with liquid metal.
- Assembling – The next step in the jewelry supply chain is assembling, which begins after all of the jewelry parts have been produced and polished. This is where piercing posts, bails for holding pendants, and bracelet sections are connected to the rings. To perform so, a specific silver alloy is utilized to weld all these silver bits, known as findings. This alloy boils at a significantly reduced temperature than the pieces of jewelry. The jewelry design is prepared to go to the polished step once all of the weldings are finished.
- Pre-Polishing – Following the completion of the metalwork, the next stage in jewelry production is to buff and refine. Metal is polished with soft rotating tools composed of bristles or muslin in a multiple-stage procedure known as jewelry refining. Discs are coated with different polishing chemicals in decreasing phases, from rough to delicate, to obtain the required shine. The polishing section employs specialized processes to achieve the highest level of shine in every item of jewelry is made. The two techniques utilized to get the ultimate high shine on jewelry are buffing and polishing. These are the two most distinct procedures, although they are sometimes used simultaneously.
- Placement of the stone – A piece of gemstone jewelry from the vivid assortment may give a touch of geometric properties and distinctive color to the ensemble. The designers have developed a showroom with a wide range of gemstone designs from visible to opaque rainbow colors. The creative artisans have developed an astonishing selection of unique colored stone jewelry, from exquisite red ruby to swiss blue azure and green emerald. Exotic items featuring unusual, multi-faceted, other stones in forms and hues rarely seen in regular jewelry stores are available with traditional jewels.