Let’s take a look at some of the most common baby formulas
- Perhaps, the most common one is cow milk formula. Many parents prefer this formula because its composition is quite similar to breast milk. Many children feel and grow well using this formula. It has a great balance of nutrients and vitamins that your baby needs. However, if you want to continue breastfeeding but your milk supply is low, you can opt to increase it with lactation cookies from Majka.
- An indispensable component of nutrition for many children is goat’s milk. Many babies have an intolerance to cow’s milk due to a very sensitive and tender stomach. Goat milk formula is much easier to digest. Therefore, many parents find it a life-saving formula. Moreover, it is recognized as an alternative to breast milk, as its composition is considered the closest to human. You can consult a lactation consultant.
- The soy-based formula, that is made from soya beans, is a godsend for those who want to eliminate animal protein from their diet. It is often chosen by families where the child is lactose intolerant or cow’s milk intolerant. But be careful, because the soy-based formula is not suitable for all children. For example, it is not recommended for children under 6 months, as it can mimic sex hormones. Moreover, children who are allergic to cow’s milk are not immune to soy allergies.
- Hypoallergenic formulas have become a separate type of children’s formulas. They promote good and easy digestion in no other way. These are the formulas that are most delicate for your baby and are suitable even for allergies to cow’s or goat’s milk. Be sure to consult a doctor about using such formulas.
- Lactose-free infant formula is intended for infants with lactose intolerance or sugars in cow’s milk or other dairy products. As usual, any adverse reactions to infant formula should be discussed with your doctor. In case of diarrhea, gas, spitting or bloating, this may be lactose intolerance. But do not rush to draw independent conclusions without medical advice.
- For babies with hypersensitive bellies, finding the right formula becomes a real challenge. Therefore, a formula that helps to cope with such a problem as vomiting milk after a meal comes to the rescue. Its great advantage is that it is available from birth and is truly a lifesaver for many families.
We must not forget that each organism is individual. And for children in the period of their growth and formation of all organs, it is vital that nutrition has only beneficial effects. Since there is a variety of baby formulas, this choice must be made after receiving the necessary information about all types. Therefore, it is necessary to treat the choice of formula very responsibly and not to neglect visits to GP.