People migrate to other countries to secure a better future. Annually most people migrate to America. But the problem is that an immigrant is not a permanent citizen, and he can be deported at any time. To overcome such a problem, people buy United States citizenship by applying for their citizenship.
The issue is that most individuals are uninformed about how to apply for citizenship in the United States. There is another issue: every country has some conditions for the applicant to be eligible for citizenship. So, the question “Can I buy U.S. citizenship?” arises in most people’s minds. The answer is yes, you can buy U.S. citizenship, and we have discussed all the important aspects of the procedure.
Why do people choose the Unites States?
Referred to the world over as the place where there are new chances at life, the United States of America flaunts a rich and different culture, probably the most grounded money on the planet, and one of the most demanded passports world. People choose United States citizenship for the following reasons:
- No language abilities are required.
- No base instruction is required.
- No business or administrative experience is required.
- Venture capital can emerge from a gift, legacy, business proprietorship, or other legitimate action.
- No commitment to live in the space of venture.
- The amazing chance to live, work and concentrate anyplace in the U.S. what’s more, benefit from lower educational expenses.
- Incorporation of ward youngsters younger than 21.
Conditions for eligibility:
After a permanent residency of 5 years now, you are eligible to apply for nationalized residency. This is the criteria for applying:
- Minimum age of 18 years to participate.
- You have moved to America for five years.
- You have followed the law and have remained a good citizen during your stay
- You can speak basic English
- You are ready to take the oath of allegiance
Since the beginning of this green card program in 1990, individuals from various nations have enjoyed benefiting from this exceptionally useful visa grouping. A far-off public will initially have to apply for the financial backer program visa to become a United States citizenship by investment. Following are the step involved in the application procedure:
- Find an EB-5 Project: Whenever you have tracked down a task to put resources into, you will have to seriously endanger your capital of $1.8 million or $900,000 by putting it or being effective during the time spent financial planning it.
- File I-526 Petition: Having picked an undertaking that risked your capital, you should record an I-526 to formally request the USCIS for the EB-5 visa. When the application has been handled and endorsed, you will get a notification from the USCIS.
- Get A temporary residence: An endorsed I-526 will make it ready for you to apply for a change of status. When this appeal is endorsed, you and your relatives will be given a restrictive super durable home for quite some time.
- Now apply for permanent residence: Before the expiration of your temporary residence, you need to classify a request to remove the conditions of your green card. You have to prove you have invested the capital amount required for EB-5 business and that you have provided a secure job to at least ten employees. Within 6 to 8 months of your I-829 petition, you shall receive a notice from USCIS if you filed your petition correctly. Now you are a permanent resident of the U.S. After five years of permanent residence; you can apply for U.S. citizenship.
Buying U.S. citizenship requires a proper procedure, and the applicant has to meet certain criteria for eligibility. People often ask, “Can I buy a U.S. citizenship?” This article provides all of the required information. For more expert advice, visit our website.
Q1. Is it hard to gain U.S. citizenship?
Ans. The application process is not hard at all, but the application processing time and other requirements make gaining U.S. citizenship a little harder.