If you are a wellness enthusiast, you probably have heard of the benefits of mushrooms. According to a Grand View Research report, in 2021, the mushroom market globally had a value of $50.3 billion. This figure is slated to grow by almost 10% every year until 2030!
This tells you why mushrooms are now more than just a tasty addition to your meals; they are now a necessary dietary addition for health-conscious people. One of these super-healthy mushrooms is the lion’s mane mushroom.
It’s not pretty to look at; it is large and shaggy and looks just like a lion’s mane. You will find this mushroom extract being made into tinctures. Consumers are even mixing this in their soups and teas to reap its health benefits. One such product is the private label lion’s mane tincture which is finding itself hundreds of takers.
What makes the lion mane’s tincture a good choice for you:
Lion mane mushrooms have been used for centuries as a medicinal therapy by the Chinese. Today, we find this in abundance in other countries because of its medicinal value. This mushroom is said to benefit cognitive health, focus, and mental clarity. While you can consume these mushrooms in raw or cooked forms, the extracts are used by private label supplement manufacturing companies to produce tinctures.
- Lion mane mushrooms can offer protection against dementia in aged people. They have compounds that stimulate brain cell growth. When tested on animals, it has shown positive results, which suggest that it may be successful in treating Alzheimer’s.
- This mushroom tincture can relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression. High-stress levels can trigger anxiety, and these mushrooms have anti-inflammatory properties to ease this.
- When you buy tinctures from a private label supplements producer like Emerald Nutraceutical, you can use them to protect yourself against nervous system injuries. Brain and spinal cord injuries can cause loss of mobility and take very long to recover. Consuming lion mane’s mushroom extracts can facilitate this recovery process.
- This mushroom extract has proven effective in protecting our digestive tract against ulcers. Ulcers are caused because of overgrowth of H.pylori or damage inflicted on the stomach’s mucous layers due to excess consumption of NSAIDs.
- Lion mane mushrooms improve brain functions and benefit aged people suffering from mild cognitive impairment.
- Some studies suggest that this mushroom variety can help diabetics control their condition better. They improve metabolic functions by regulating insulin and glucose levels.
- The highest risk factors for cardiac ailments include high cholesterol, obesity, and high triglycerides; these increase the tendency to get clots. This mushroom extract has the potency to reduce these risks.
Because of these many health advantages of consuming the lion mane’s mushroom extract, it makes sense to add it to your daily diet. Tinctures are a good option because these work fast and get absorbed into the bloodstream quickly. You can carry these around with you wherever you go. Buying them from a reputed private label supplement supplier like Emerald Nutraceutical ensures you get organic products that are thoroughly tested.