Everyone says that downloading from Instagram is easy and you can download Instagram videos, photos, and stories with just a few clicks. But in the process of manipulation, you encounter many unforeseen problems that make you confused.
The good news is that we have tested many different methods of downloading from Instagram and now we want to share with you the methods that work.
Learn how to download videos and photos from Instagram on Android
Some of the solutions I mentioned in this article may not work for you due to mobile system, internet speed. Of course, the order of written solutions is based on their simplicity, practicality, and efficiency.
1) Download via SnapInsta website
After a lot of browsing the web and testing different download methods, we realized that SnapInsta Instagram Downloader is one of the best ways to download from Instagram. Here’s how this site works:
- First, go to the post you want on Instagram.
- As shown in the picture, you must click on the 3 dots.
- Then select the copy link option.
- Now go to the SnapInsta website and enter the link you copied in the box in the middle of the page then click download to download Instagram photos or videos.
- Finally, click the Download button.
Wait a few seconds for the site to find and bookmark your post. After the content is displayed, as shown above, click on the 3 dots next to the article and click the Download button or ask for help from the Download button below the article.
Note: If you can’t work with these, use Igram or w3toys pages.
2) Download photos from Instagram using Telegram
Previously, you could easily download your favorite videos and pictures on Instagram through Telegram. But this feature has been limited for a few months and now you can only download photos with the help of Telegram.
- To download a photo, first, go to the post you want on Instagram and after clicking on the 3 dots icon, select the Copy link button.
- Now open the telegram, in a chat no matter who the chat page is, the address you copied Paste and send it.
- The post you load can see it on the screen and Save it.
3) Download from Insta with Android Apps
Honestly, there are a lot of apps in Google Play Market and Bazaar that allow you to download the stuff you want from Instagram using your Android phone.
We will introduce you to some of the programs with the help but now you can download photos and videos from Instagram. But experience shows that these are likely to become obsolete shortly. If you know a good app, thank you for recommending us.
First software: Videodownload
You don’t need to log in to your account to use this app to download from Instagram. But the problem with this program is that it allows you to download two contents per day. However, here’s how it works:
- Install the program.
- Then go to the page you want on Instagram and find the post you want to download.
- After clicking on the 3-dot icon, you have to click on the Copy Link option.
- This way, the program will start downloading the post.
Note: To download Instagram photos or videos, you may have to copy the link several times for the program to understand.
Second software: Instagram log in downloader
This application allows you to download from Instagram but unfortunately to use it you have to log in to your account with your username and password and this can reduce the security of your account. I recommend this application if you have an extra user account whose security is not very important to you.
Learn how to download videos and photos from Instagram on iPhone
Here, I will explain to you how to download from Instagram on iPhone and iOS. As usual, I will write the steps in the actual order.
1) Download from w3toys site
- First, log in to your Instagram and find the post you want to download.
- Next, click the 3-dot button next to the post.
- Then select the Copy Link option.
- Then go to the w3toys page and put the link in the box in the middle of the page and click the Download button.
- The article will now be displayed to you. Then click the Download button to download the content.
Note: If you can’t work with these, use SnapInsta or iGram sites.
2) Quick Repost Apps for Instagram
Just like Android apps, iOS apps downloaded from Instagram after a while will hang and cause problems for users. Currently, the Quick Repost app for Instagram is one of the best in this area, but considering the above point, I will mention the names of some other apps that you can use if the app This doesn’t work:
- Save Instant Save
How To DownloadInstagram Videos With PC
Honestly, I always get on my computer quickly when I’m about to download stuff from Instagram because it provides me the fastest and easiest solution. Here, I will explain to you how to download photos and videos from Instagram using your computer.
1) Use Chrome Extensions
The Google Chrome browser has a bunch of plugins that, once installed, you can easily get the content you want on Instagram from your computer.
Currently one of the best plugins I know is still SnapInsta. You can search in Google Extension or download directly in the SnapInsta.App site To work with the plugin, first, enter the link and then click the “Add to Chrome” button.
After installing the extension, go to Instagram in Chrome and, after logging into your account, go to the page where you want to download its content.
After installing the plugin, a white arrow is added next to each post. Now you can easily download the content you want by clicking this arrow. You can also download your site’s profile picture and page stories with the help of this plugin.
2) Download from the Bigbangram site
The Bigbangram site is also one of the sites that allows you to download the content you want from Instagram.
- To work with it, you must first find the post you want on Instagram and after selecting the 3-dot button click on the copy link option.
- Now go to the site where I put the link above and put the link you copied in the box in the middle of the page.
- Finally, you click the Download button to display the article and click download again to download the page for you.
FAQ about downloading from Instagram
Why can’t I download from some Instagram sites?
You may notice that you can’t copy links to some Instagram content or download content from some sites. This problem occurs when you make a page private or Private go!
In fact, because of privacy, Instagram does not allow you to download the content of private or equally private pages. So the problem is not the solutions mentioned.
Why are some Android and iOS apps not working to download photos and videos?
You see, Android app developers usually don’t care much about making their apps available to users for free. Many of the first offer the app for free to attract a large audience, then make the app free so that some of that audience can purchase a subscription.
In addition, Instagram itself is not very keen on allowing other developers to create add-ons for the social network, which sometimes annoys them and makes their apps inaccessible.
Is it correct to grant app download access from Instagram?
Some of these apps’ videos require you to sign in with your Instagram account to allow you to easily download the content you want. But the important thing is that there is no guarantee that the app developers will not abuse or hack your account information. So you have the right not to access these programs.
I don’t do this at all and if I have to use these programs, I’d rather create a new account that won’t bother me even if it gets hacked.
We have come to the last words. In this article, we learned how to quickly Instagram video download on PC, Android and iOS. If you have comments on any of the solutions offered or if you know of good practices, be sure to comment in the comments section.