Founded in 1927, Massey University is the largest education and research institution in New Zealand. It is also a public university in New Zealand. Massey University is excellent in academic research such as business, veterinary medicine, agricultural science, engineering, aviation and art. In addition, Massey University ranks among the top 100 universities in the Asia-Pacific region for its comprehensive academic research level.
Massey University offers a wide variety of courses, some of which are of very high quality, such as the MBA. Massey University’s MBA program has unique advantages, so it is very popular with students at home and abroad. Here, let’s discuss its advantages together! (For other courses at Massey University, please search via Course Finder.)
When you join Massey University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme, you become part of an internationally recognised business school. This is a comprehensive programme in broad demand at a world-class level. Massey University’s MBA program is taught at various locations in New Zealand and offers convenient MBA weekend teaching. This Weekend MBA gives you the flexibility to build your own learning career.
The Business School of Massey University is ranked top in New Zealand, Asia Pacific Finance Ranking, and Marketing Major in Australia and New Zealand. Meanwhile, Massey University has the largest business school in New Zealand. In addition, it is accredited by AACSB – only 5% of business schools in the world can be accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), and Massey University is one of them. Massey University is also the first institution in New Zealand to be accredited by EQUIS. Massey Business School’s courses also have CIMA, ACCA, CPA professional certification.
- The international education quality assessment agency gave Massey University a four-star academic score (the full score is five stars).
- QS (Quacquarelli Symonds), a famous British higher education research institution, gave Massey University a five-star rating in research, teaching, innovation, infrastructure and internationalization, and a four-star overall rating.
- Massey University ranked 556th in the world university rankings first released by USNEWS in 2022.
- Massey University ranks 284th in the2022 QS World University Rankings.
- The first course in the world that provides a complete off-site teaching model. This course brings not only the convenience of learning, but a revolution in the education field, which has made outstanding and fruitful contributions to the education of New Zealand and the cultivation of national quality.
- Massey University Business School is the earliest institution in New Zealand to be certified by EQUIS and AACSB (only 5% of the world’s top business schools have obtained this certification).
- The veterinary degree of Massey University is not only recognized in New Zealand, but also recognized and recognized in the United States, Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom as well as most countries around the world.
In a word, it is a good choice to study MBA at Massey University, especially for those who want to work in New Zealand after graduation.