Ghita El Allaki is a successful Moroccan businesswoman, media personality, and celebrity spouse. She was born on September 21, 1990, in Marrakesh, Morocco to a wealthy family of hotel owners. El Allaki first came into the public eye in September 2022 when it was revealed she had married popular Moroccan singer Saad Lamjarred, who had been a longtime friend.
El Allaki was raised in a business-focused family and followed in her parents’ entrepreneurial footsteps after finishing her education. She is believed to have a net worth of around $6-7 million from her business ventures, though details of her career remain scarce. As Lamjarred’s wife, she has garnered significant public attention, though keeps much of her personal life private.
- Ghita was born on September 21, 1990, in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- As of 2023, she is 32 years old.
- She graduated from a local elite high school in Morocco.
- Ghita earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Laval University in Canada.
- Ghita is a successful Moroccan businesswoman working with her mother to establish their own business in several Moroccan cities.
- She earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Laval University in Canada.
- After completing her education, she focused on building her career as an entrepreneur. Details of her business ventures are scarce.
How did Saad Lamjarred and Ghita el Allaki meet each other?
Saad Lamjarred and Ghita El Allaki were close friends for years before getting married. According to Morocco World News1, Lamjarred referred to El Allaki as his “best friend” before their engagement announcement in September 2022.
The two likely met around 2014, when Lamjarred first rose to fame as a singer. No specifics are given on where or how they were introduced. As longtime friends, their friendship eventually turned romantic, leading to their engagement and wedding in September 2022.
- She was born in 1990 in Marrakesh, Morocco to wealthy hotel owner parents.
- Her father’s name is Mr. Allaki and her mother’s name is Mrs. Allaki.
- She married singer Saad Lamjarred in September 2022. He had been a longtime friend.
- Her father-in-law is classical singer Bachir Abdou and her mother-in-law is Nezha Regragui.
- Ghita has an estimated net worth of around $6-7 million from her privately owned businesses, according to media reports.
Relationship between Ghita El Allaki and Saad Lamjarred
Ghita El Allaki and Saad Lamjarred had been close friends for several years before getting married. According to reports, they first met and became friends around 2014. Lamjarred even referred to El Allaki as his “best friend” in a Facebook post at one point. Over time, it seems that romantic feelings developed between the two friends. There are reports that El Allaki fell in love with Lamjarred first, but he initially rejected her advances.
Eventually, though, they both acknowledged having feelings for each other.
With the support of their families, El Allaki and Lamjarred got engaged on September 11, 2022. They married later that same month in Paris. The wedding photos show them looking happy together on their special day.