For a bad circulation you will need the type of socks that will give your comfort and will promote proper blood flow and those are Compression Socks. Compression socks doesn’t only help people who have bad circulation but you can also see marathoners, triathletes, weekend athletes, travelers and even people who work standing or sitting for long periods of time.
Compression socks promote improved blood flow in your legs and pushes blood back into your heart that will help to prevent swelling and blood clots.
Best socks for bad circulation
Physicians recommend that people with bad circulation use compression socks because it helps to promote proper blood flow. Here are some of the best brands that offer the best benefits.
- Diabetic Sock Club’s Compression Stockings – These compression stockings from the Diabetic Sock Club are ultra-soft and cozy with moisture-wicking properties that will keep you from having blisters. They won’t irritate your skin because they are soft. Use compression socks that just go until your calf is good for preventing blisters and bad odor. These compression socks are ultra-soft and comfy, with moisture-wicking characteristics, and are made in the United States from premium grade fabrics.
- Zensah Tech+ Compression Socks – These Tech+ Compression Socks are made from Italy and feature an innovative design. These socks offer a nice combination of graduated compression and a breathable material. These socks are good for running and working out and even if they are used every day, you will feel the comfort and support from the Tech+ Compression Socks.
- 2XU Elite Compression Sock – 2XU offers a variety of compression socks with different cuts and designs. They have graduated compression socks and are designed to help tired muscles to recover. Some of their compression socks have recovery features that have padded zones across the heels and the balls of the feet to keep your feet protected and comfortable. These socks also have moisture wicking yarns that will make your feet feel cool and dry.
- CEP Progressive+ Compression Socks – CEP offers a wide variety of compression socks, from tall socks, mid cut socks and low cut socks. They even offer compression sleeves! Their compression socks supports the ankle and arch and their socks absorbs shock with padde heel. Their compression socks proves circulation and they reduce swelling and inflammation. CEP compression socks are designed for both performance and recovery.
- Sockwell compression socks – Sockwell offers compression socks that are good for athletes and every day use. Their compression socks have Merino Wool yarn, this type of yarn naturally absorbs and evaporates moisture throughout the day and it also provides durability, thermal comfort and support to your Achilles tendon, shin and add muscle. Sockwell is also a very accommodating brand that will let you ask and know what type of compression socks would work best for you.
- Smartwool compression socks – These compression socks also contains Merino Wool yarn with breathability and moisture-wicking effects. They offer graduated compression socks for men and compression socks for women. Their compression socks are good for hiking, biking, running and training.
These are just some of the best brands that offer the best compression socks with unique features that will help you recover. If you want another great option for compression socks or diabetic socks, check out the Diabetic Sock Club’s website, they offer diabetic socks in bulk!